Mdoreh takes several steps to protect both the Buyer and Seller against fraud:
- All payments by the Buyer are verified as “good funds” before the Seller is instructed to ship.
- All shipments are tracked to ensure the Seller shipped and the Buyer received the merchandise.
- If the merchandise is fraudulent, it gives the Buyer the chance to return it to the Seller without funds being released.
In cases of Cryptocurrency Escrow,
- Buyer and Seller agrees to the terms of transaction in relation to the price of the cryptocurrency to USD
- Both the buyer and the seller sends the funds and the cryptocurrency to Mdoreh.
- On confirmation of the funds, Mdoreh delivers the cryptocurrency to the buyer and the funds to the seller.